Monday 8 April 2013

Spring Wishlist

MY SPRING WISHLIST


This is a very different post to my last, this one looking at the the clothes I want most this Spring. These are all very hopeful, considering the weather here in London (its very rainy and freezing cold to) but hey I'm an optimist who is very much looking forward to all things floral and summery!

1. Doc Marten Aggy Bow Sandals £120
These are crazily beautiful, even if ~ EXTREMELY ~ expensive. I am still trying to convince my mother but these would make the perfect summer shoes!

2. River Island- Turtle Neck Bodycon Dress £18
Now I am not a body-con girl, as on my body they would be deeply unflattering but the lack of full length turtle necks is forcing me to buy a dress to wear under skirts. This is nice quality but would much rather spend a fiver on a top version, blah!

3. River Island- Gold tone Leaf Necklace £6
I don't where lots of jewellery but I'm a sucker for a statement necklace, and this one is a beauty. I love leaves and this metallic piece really caught my eye.

4.Topshop- Leandra Tan Platforms £60
Now there's not even much to say about these, they are by far the most attractive platforms I have ever seen. I need some summery heels as my beloved office heels are a little too wintry  I doubt my ability to walk in these, but as they say beauty is pain!

5.Asos- Fitted Black Dungarees £45
Dungarees have always reminded me of my childhood, and finally this season I will get a chance to own a slick fitted pair. These are so beautiful and I can just imagine myself throwing one on in the summer.

6.Topshop- Floral Print Open Back Vest £26
This fabulous little top caught my eye while I wandered around my local store, and I decided then and there that I have to own it. For topshop the price is not to bad, so I have to pick one up!

7. Tophop- Denim Skater Skirt £20
This is a nifty little skater skirt that will be perfect for the summer months. I love a good skirt and even though the topshop skirts are usually a little short, think I might give it a go in the tall section.

8.Yello Cut out Sleeveless Skater Dress £32
This neon yellow dress is super summery, and the cut-out feature gives it something extra special. Skater styles are always flattering and I'm sure this could be my go-to dress in the summer!

9.Black Leather Love Bracelet £12
Leather bracelets are a really cool little way to rock the leather trend, and with a bracelet like this you can go for leather in a feminine way. I do really like this bracelet but for £12, I may have to have a look for a cheaper ebay alternative.

Hope you enjoyed my wishlist, if anyone has any recommendations for me or wants to share their own wishlists please do! I'm just getting started with this but I would love for some feedback or responses.

1 comment: