Monday 8 April 2013

Introductions: from me to you!

Hi guys, girls or anyone out there reading I thought that as a way of starting of my blog I should do a little get-to-know the blogger post. I'm just gonna answer a few questions about myself (from a post on tumblr, thank you for that) so you can get to know me better.

THIS IS ME

name: Ruth or r-dog, ruthatron even rudy
age: 16
birthday: september 27
relationship single: single (depressingly so)
career: i'm a aspiring fashion journalist, and one day I would love to work for Elle/Vogue!
favourite colour: violet
favourite food: cookie dough ice cream, salami and brie
pets: 2 cats and 1 very cute doggy.
obligatory picture of myself: 

me looking a little blurry and a little weird at harry potter world 
INTERESTS
this blog was set up as a personal blog, but will feature lots of fashion, films, books and posts on my personal life. this is a little introduction to my interests and the things you might see on my blog:

last film watched: A Dangerous Method (ok maybe 6/10 not the best but micheal fassbender is yum)
favourite films- Moonrise Kingdom, Submarine, American History X, The Godfather, 10 things I hate about you, les miserables etc

last song listened to: Dreams- Bastille & Gabrielle Aplin
favourite music: lots of indie/alternative, daughter, lana del rey, florence and the machine, the weeknd, kanye west, macklemore, bastille, the smiths, the kooks etc

last book read: Lolita by Vladimir Nabobov
favourite books: harry potter's. anna karenina, the hunger games, great gatsby, the bell jar, to kill a mockingbird, the catcher in the rye etc
(PS a series of blogposts about books is coming soon)

I set up this blog in order for me to gain some practice writing posts/articles on topics that I'm interested in such as fashion, art and books. I would love for some feedback, constructive criticism or even recommendations on topics I should feature.

please contact me for a chat, criticism or anything you need!
PLEASE READ AND ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment